#3 THE INDIGENOUS TASTE OF SOTO

The next spot i visited around Jl. Wijaya was Soto Kudus Blok M. It's the original and the biggest one. The outside look was minimalist and modern. I chose to dine on the second floor, it's more cozy than the ground floor.




Their speciality is soto kudus, just like its name. There's two kind of soto, the mixed-meat one and the meat-only soto. 
There's also two ways to eat the soto with the rice. The first one, the rice's mixed into the soto and the second one, the rice is served in a different plate. 

I picked the meat-only soto without rice. 


The soto was served in a small bowl and with a duck spoon. There were meats, sliced chicken, toge, parsley, etc.

It tasted super nice! Really tasteful.  I couldn't bare stop eating this. For me, It's insanely addictive. It's a MUST TRY!

There's also a plate of various fries, like clam, quail egg, bakwan jagung, tahu-tempe bacem, lung, and many more.



Those all tasted so nice!

For the drink, I picked mineral water. Because this resto is not well-known for the drinks, but the foods.

I was quite disturbed by the waiter here. He didn't show any hospitality at all. But, it's ok for me, the main thing's the food.

Overall, I really enjoyed eating here. The food was really nice and the place is comfortable. I will visit it again later!





OVERALL 
FOOD(9)
PLACE(8)
SERVICE( 6)
PRICE(9)

Soto Kudus Blok M
Jl. Wijaya I No. 28 kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta

0 Comments: