#30 HOUSE OF DAIRY

Most of us must be into milk and yoghurt. One of the most well-known milk and yoghurt manufacturer is Cimory. Cimory itself stands for Cisarua Mountain Dairy which was first established in 2006. Besides their dairy stuffs, Cimory also got plenty delightful dishes from western to oriental, specialized in sausage which we can get at Cimory Resto. With a great view of mountains, Cimory Resto offers us a great experience to spend good moments especially with family. 

Even though it's a family resto, I've always been here wtih my friends. It was about my third time here. It's all the same, except the price. 
OK, let's get straight to the meal :D

For the starters, we got Fried Oyster Mushroom (27 k).


At first, i was questioning where was exactly the oyster because it looked just like and ordinary fried mushroom. In fact, my thought was wrong. This deep fried goods was heavenly delicious. It's fried perfectly and really crunchy. I gotta admit this was totally different from those street fried mushroom. Mmmm, such a perfect starter.

Second came was Spiral Sausage (38 k).

Spiral Sausage with BBQ Sauce
This one was one of their special among the sausage dishes. Spiral sausage, yes, it's a long and big sausage shaped spiral on a hotplate. I'm not a sausage lover but I was simply into this chicken sausage. Served with veggies, potato, and barbecue sause, there's no regret to pick this meal. The sausage was so tempting and a bit crisp.

The second main course was Chicken Maryland (38 k). 

Chicken Maryland
Due to the chicken steak was sold out, chicken maryland was picked as a subtitute. Frankly, it looked realyl mouth-watering. The chicken fillet was deep-fried served with melting cheese sauce on the top, potatoes slices, salad, and mayonaise. It was fine, actually, and for me I didnt consider it as a special one, but really really good enough.

For the drink, we got Iced Tea (7 k) and Green Tea Fresh Milk (17 k).


It's been so long for me to fall for anything related to green tea. Every time I get to new places I alwas pick green tea if it's available. This green tea milk was my favorite flavor among the other Cimory Fresh Milk (chocolate, banana, strawberry, etc).

To sum it up, it's really nice to dine here. It's wonderful to enjoy great foods, great friends, and nice views. If you're looking for and affordable get away, this one should be on the list.

Have a nice monday :D




OVERALL (8)

Cimory Resto
Jalan Raya Puncak 435

The pictures were taken by me, except if it is stated.





0 Comments: