#16 A SUPERB ITALIAN PLEASURE

ALOHA! I went to Brightspot Market at Plaza Senayan a few weeks ago. It was my second time to go there. I had been so eager to what's going to be presented. Frankly, there were so many cool things, but it was so hot insied. I couldn't bear with this thing any longer.






























I bought a plain tee with a patterned pocket from INKSOMNIA. Adel also got this one. We chose the black one, this one's more fit to us.

Finally, we end up with a big big hunger. So Adel, Diko, and I decided to try the new italian resto at the parking lot, called De Luca. It looked very splendid from the outside.
































I was not that into the interior. It's good, but I expected something more divine. I thought they can do better with this one.
While we were waiting for the dish to ready, we were served a basket of pastry. It tasted nice, could be a good starter, I guess

A basket of bread and pastry







The first meal was The Roasted Rosemary Chicken


Roasted Rosemary Chicken


It was one of their favorite dish. It served with mashed potato and mix grilled vegetable. The chicken was very well-cooked.

The next one was Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Smoked Scallop.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Smoked Scallop

It just looked like an ordinary but It tasted really nice. For me, the smoked scallop was the hero of the meal.

The last one was Frutti Di Mare

Frutti Di Mare


This one tasted really italian. For me, this Frutti Di Mare was the most delicious among the two others. But, the bacon was a bit to salty. Very recommended!

For the drink we got Red Butterfly, Little Princess, and Lychee Sparkling.

Red Butterfly

Little Princess

Lychee Sparkling
Overall, It was such a nice experience to dine here. The food was nice, but, for me, the price wasn't worth spending. I expected something more from this.









OVERALL(7.5)

De Luca
Plaza Senayan






2 Comments:

Sweet Medium said...

ajak gue makan kek bikin ngiler aja enduuuut ga bagi-bagi-,-

James Hezekiah said...

tadi udah kan makan pecel lele di kutek :p gitink sukanya pecel lele sih haha