JCF 2012: GRAND OPENING NIGHT








My life's a constant battle between my love of food and not wanting to get fat. - JCF

Here's the report of this year's most awaited culinary event, Jakarta Culinary Festival. There's a lot of fun stuffs here: cooking theatre, food and beverage expo, culinary stars, curated food market, and many more.

I've been to the grand opening twice, on the first and the third day. Fortunately, I got a vip invitation for the first day. I thought it was refer to the Will and Will opening dinner, in fact it's a free pass included goodie bag, gifts, and dining voucher.

The ticket for entrance is IDR 20k per day. It's so much worth spending. Personally, I got much more than what I spent. It's not just a good food, it's kinda culinary and happiness experience.

Here are plenty pleasures that I got :)



Ismaya booths: Blofwish, Fook Yew, Kitchenette, and Pizza E Birra.



Fook Yew was the first one that hooked me. Since, It's the only ismaya outlets there that I haven't visited yet.


Bubble Tea is not over yet
Seven Swords (IDR 35k) - It's not my kind of bubble tea, but the bubble was superb.


Kitchenette Cool Truck
Pina Colada (IDR 15k) - It's simply refreshing. thumbs up for the price :)


Poste Kitchen & Bar






Honey Pannacota - smooth and sweet in a proper way.














Amuz - Everyone might fall for this booth. They gave plenty free, yet luscious foods.

Amuz Serrano Ham with Crostini - no doubt, it's heavenly delightful.

Amuz Smoked Salmon with Crostini 




























Zahra Turkish Ice Cream - It's such a pleasure to see how they made it. I bet everyone laughs here.

Two Scoop of Ice Cream (Vanilla and Strawberry) - The unique point was it's chewy. I'm not that into this, but still worth trying.


With Sofia and Isabella.


Stay tuned for more fun of hands-on cooking class with Tree Food Concept 
and Chris Salans 
cooking theatre show :)

0 Comments: